[c-nsp] CRS1 downgrade from 4.0.1 to 3.6.2

Farhan Jaffer bandhani at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 06:34:19 EST 2011

Hi Vikas,

Have the CRS is running on 4.0.1? I mean that the all steps required to
complete the installation have completed? Or you are stuck during
installation...
For downgrade the same procedures are required. However your flash file
system is required to up-grade from FAT 16 to FAT 32 in 4.0.1, have you did
this?

-FJ