[c-nsp] terminal server suggestions?

Daniel Holme dan.holme at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 18:16:04 EST 2011

Using routers, on the cheap, I've mostly used and would recommend a 2600 router with NM32A and octal cables. However the modules can be a little pricey for a home lab.

If you want something really cheap then look for 2511 (iirc), but in my experience the performance isn't as good and the lines can lock up if you've got a lot of output into them for a prolonged period of time, I'm not sure why.

--Daniel Holme