[c-nsp] CoPP & mls qos

Łukasz Bromirski lukasz at bromirski.net
Mon Jan 3 18:16:40 EST 2011

On 2011-01-03 22:34, Robert Hass wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is "mls qos" must be configured on the box (Catalyst
> 6500/Sup720/PFC3BXL) if I want use control place-policing (CoPP) ?
>
> Is any QoS working on 6500 if there is no "mls qos" configured ? I
> need just policing on few L3 interfaces and few SVIs ?
> Can I police egress and ingress traffic within SVIs on 6500 ? Is it
> depends on linecard if it in fact done in PFC ?

That questions are answered on this list at least once in a month.
Please lookup through the archives. For the first question, I did
answer it exactly month ago.

--
"Everything will be okay in the end.  |                 Łukasz Bromirski
  If it's not okay, it's not the end." |      http://lukasz.bromirski.net