[c-nsp] terminal server suggestions?

Justin Krejci jkrejci at usinternet.com
Tue Jan 4 15:18:58 EST 2011

To add on to Vincent's suggestion, ser2net works great for this type of
application. I have 2 usb-to-serial adapters I use regularly on my
laptop. Then I can either work directly off my laptop or connect
remotely with telnet to the ser2net app (optionally tunneled over ssh)
from anywhere I choose. Since the communication is unencrypted you can
use a sniffer to capture all the traffic (tcpdump, wireshark, etc).