[c-nsp] ARP strangeness

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Wed Jan 5 12:32:55 EST 2011

Yes, broken spoke would be one thing to call it.  Another cisco-nsp reader
guessed what FTTH platform I have, because they've seen the same issue.
I've also posted on the vendor's closed web forum and I'll see if I get any

With the current settings our test CPE remains a "live spoke".  If it would
fail, what you're suggesting regarding a span egress would be our next step.

Frank