[c-nsp] policy and static nat mix?

Peter Serwe peter.serwe at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 02:05:26 EST 2011

I've got static NAT's setup for a network IP, and I want to NAT to a
different IP for a particular outside subnet specified in an ACL.

That IP is already statically nat'd to another device.

I've got the ACL crafted, but I'm unclear how to tie it to the outside I
want to tie it to.

Just to add to the complexity, that IP is already statically nat'd to
another inside address, but on a different inside interface

Inbound traffic (initiated from the outside) isn't a huge concern, although
I'd like to do it for that subnet if possible,
inbound return traffic should map back through the NAT (I think).

I can't seem to figure out how I can keep both static NAT's but for one /29,
specifically NAT to a different IP on the outside interface.

Peter

--
Peter Serwe
http://truthlightway.blogspot.com/