[c-nsp] policy and static nat mix?

Peter Serwe peter.serwe at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 14:24:59 EST 2011

Right, it's inside to outside.  I don't care about outside to inside so
much.

I have global, but it's not being used because there's a static.

I guess, I need to figure out how to exclude this particular subnet from the
existing static that's catching everything.

Peter

--
Peter Serwe
http://truthlightway.blogspot.com/