[c-nsp] policy and static nat mix?

Ryan West rwest at zyedge.com
Fri Jan 7 15:37:15 EST 2011

Peter,

The static policy-map situates itself ahead of the static you've already defined.  I have to use a similar configuration for overlapping subnets and it's a two way operation.  Just apply the policy NAT similar to the link I posted but with your more specific /29 subnet as the destination.  If you want to verify functionality, use packet-tracer.

-ryan