[c-nsp] XR - propagate level 1 into level 2

Vikas Sharma vikassharmas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 08:02:27 EST 2011

Hi,

I am working on xr 3.6.2, I can see with the command " propagate level
1 into level 2" there is only policy option.

(config)#propagate level 1 into level 2 ?
policy name

But when I give following command  propagate level 1 into level 2
distribute-list ISIS-1-TO-2, it accepts w/o any issue. Distribute-list
is not an option after leve2.

My question is is distribute-list is part of hidden command? Will
cisco support it in case there is any issue as command is hidden...

Regards,
Vikas