[c-nsp] Catalyst reloads (was Re: Is Cisco equpiment de facto for you?

Keegan Holley keegan.holley at sungard.com
Tue Jan 11 15:28:30 EST 2011

Are your PDU's metered?  Are you near capacity?  Did anything else in the
rack lose power? Usually the whole circuit drops if something like that
happens or a breaker is tripped.  Is it possible it's a bad power supply?
 Cisco said the outage was cause by power, but they didn't say the switch
wasn't broken.  Have you tried an RMA?  Also, I'd rename it to something
other than funny farm, switches are sensitive. ;)