[c-nsp] Multicast not passing over Q-in-Q tunnel

Jose Madrid jmadrid2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 14:39:26 EST 2011

Alex,

We disabled IGMP snooping on the 6500, but could not doing it on the 3560
because its a global command and there is more than 1 customer on that
device.  That being said, I am unsure as to the negative impact of disabling
globally and erred on the side of caution.  I have not done any captures as
this is a remote DC.  I am currently working on getting devices ready for
capture to see what we are seeing on each port to ensure we are seeing the
same traffic in/out from the customer.  I have not set any ports on the 6500
as an mrouter port.