[c-nsp] Preloading AS to static network entry via route-map: Duh?

Elmar K. Bins elmi at 4ever.de
Mon Jan 17 10:10:48 EST 2011

Re guys,

the prefixes I give out are being rooted by "network" entries with
a route-map attached (like "network a.b.c.d/e route-map <rm>").

In that route-map, I'm simply prepending an ASN ("as-path prepend <as>").

Well - that prepend never makes it to the outside world. Source ASN is
simply my ASN, the desired <as> is nowhere to be found.

Am I wrong in assuming it should work that way?

Oh, platform is an ASR1002, IOS-XE 12.2(33)XNC1t.

Didn't try my 7301s yet...

Elmar.