[c-nsp] Bug Scrub

Matlock, Kenneth L MatlockK at exempla.org
Tue Jan 18 16:36:51 EST 2011

I'd say the 'best' way is to go through your account team. Cisco doesn't post all the bugs to their website. They only show the bugs which other customers have reported, and not ones found internally. Your account team will have access to ALL the bugs for a particular platform/code train.

Ken Matlock
Network Analyst
Exempla Healthcare
(303) 467-4671