[c-nsp] Bug Scrub

Łukasz Bromirski lukasz at bromirski.net
Tue Jan 18 17:16:07 EST 2011

On 2011-01-18 22:36, Matlock, Kenneth L wrote:
> I'd say the 'best' way is to go through your account team. Cisco doesn't post all the bugs to their website. They only show the bugs which other customers have reported, and not ones found internally. Your account team will have access to ALL the bugs for a particular platform/code train.

Account team job is not in any way to provide bug scrub information.

The only source of Cisco-backed-up of bug information and software
recommendation (which may, or may not depend on the other services) is
to ask Cisco Services (and pay for it) to do it.

There's a lot going on, and checking bug toolkit is just scratching the
surface.

--
"There's no sense in being precise when |               Łukasz Bromirski
  don't know what you're talking about." |      jid:lbromirski at jabber.org
                        John von Neumann |    http://lukasz.bromirski.net