[c-nsp] 3560E TCAM Question

Jose Madrid jmadrid2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 15:00:42 EST 2011

#sh ip arp summary
1405 IP ARP entries, with 3 of them incomplete

#show ip cef summary
IPv4 CEF is enabled for distributed and running
VRF Default:
 1530 prefixes (1529/1 fwd/non-fwd)
 Default network 0.0.0.0/0
 Table id 0
 Database epoch:        2 (1530 entries at this epoch)

--
It has to start somewhere, it has to start sometime.  What better place than
here? What better time than now?