[c-nsp] help cisco product

Jens Neu jens.neu at biotronik.com
Tue Jan 25 11:15:10 EST 2011

In order to use  the IF /0 and /1 as 1000BaseT on a 5510, you need the
"Security Plus License" as well as a ASA Release of minimum 7.2(3) iirc.
See here:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa72/release/notes/asarn723.html

regards from Berlin

Jens Neu
Health Services Network Administration

Phone: +49 (0) 30 68905-2412
Mail: jens.neu at biotronik.de

From:
Deric Kwok <deric.kwok2000 at gmail.com>
To:
Cisco Network Service Providers <cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net>
Date:
01/25/2011 04:28 PM
Subject:
[c-nsp] help cisco product
Sent by:
cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net

Hi

I am new in cisco product

I brought new ASA551 from reseller in Asia but not my country
Now we discover that the product is not same as we saw in the reseller
website
In the web, the product includes 2FE and 3 x 100M but now it is all 100M

The reseller claims the version and the serial no. should includes 2GigE
but we can get ios to sh int as Ethernet (100M) NOT any GE
Try to configure int and it only shows 10M / 100M and auto selection too

The box is also showing S EC-BUN-K9.

1/ How can we get cisco to help?
2/ I register to cisco website. I am in guess account. Can I get support?
3/ ls cisco shipping the wrong box?
4/ ls reseller correct? Serial no. can prove the product. How can we
check with cisco?

Thank you for your help

www.biotronik.com

BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG
Woermannkehre 1, 12359 Berlin, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRA 6501

Vertreten durch ihre Komplementärin:
BIOTRONIK MT SE
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRB 118866 B
Geschäftsführende Direktoren: Christoph Böhmer, Dr. Werner Braun, Dr.
Lothar Krings

BIOTRONIK - A global manufacturer of advanced Cardiac Rhythm Management
systems and Vascular Intervention devices. Quality, innovation, and
reliability define BIOTRONIK and our growing success. We are innovators of
technologies like the first wireless remote monitoring system - Home
Monitoring®, Closed Loop Stimulation and coveted lead solutions as well as
state-of-the-art stents, balloons and guide wires for coronary and
peripheral indications. We highly invest in the development of drug
eluting devices and are leading the industry with our drug eluting
absorbable metal scaffold program.

This e-mail and the information it contains including attachments are
confidential and meant only for use by the intended recipient(s);
disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited. If you are not addressed,
but in the possession of this e-mail, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the document.