[c-nsp] help cisco product

Roger Wiklund copse at xy.org
Tue Jan 25 10:48:10 EST 2011

If you have bought the wrong equpiment due to lack of knowledge, or
the reseller did not send you the correct equpiment, thats something
you have to work out with the reseller. I doubt very much that Cisco
will help you here.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/prod_models_comparison.html#~mid-range

If you have the 5510 you need Security Plus license in order to use
the 2GE ports.