[c-nsp] Advice: Which routers to purchase ?

Dovid Bender dovid at flatplanetphone.com
Thu Jan 27 11:29:02 EST 2011

Jeferson,

1) I do not know much about Cisco. I assumed that if one router failed then the second one would do the BGP.

2) We have an AS and I was told that we would need to BGP to advertise our IP's. We also need to do it so we are ISP independent and can decide who to work with.

3) What other information would you need ? Like I said I am a bit of n00b here.

Regards,

Dovid