[c-nsp] Advice: Which routers to purchase ?

Jeferson Guardia jefersonf at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 11:52:42 EST 2011

Dovid,

Since your company already owns an AS , external consulting would probably
be the best way to go. Dealing with BGP sometimes can be tricky and needs a
lot of knowledge, it can be very dangerous for a CCNA to try to set this up
like a lab.

But I strongly recommend you these 2 books, so you can understand how BGP
works and you can troubleshoot the install in the future avoiding to call
others.

http://www.amazon.com/BGP-Design-Implementation-Randy-Zhang/dp/1587051095?tag=jasonwiener-20

http://www.amazon.com/Scalable-Internet-Architectures-Theo-Schlossnagle/dp/067232699X?tag=jasonwiener-20

Rgs,