[c-nsp] Router/switch recommendations for colocation

Michael K. Smith - Adhost mksmith at adhost.com
Mon Jan 31 14:04:37 EST 2011

Personally?  I would look at your favorite *nix and Bird, but that's just me.  J  The 2900 also looks to fit well in this niche.  I'm also a big fan of separating my edge routing from my core, so I would look at a "router" like the 2900 for the edge and then lighter L3 intelligence in the core.

Mike

--
Michael K. Smith - CISSP, GSEC, GISP
Chief Technical Officer - Adhost Internet LLC mksmith at adhost.com<mailto:mksmith at adhost.com>