[c-nsp] Firewalls "as-a-service" in an MPLS infrastructure...

Derick Winkworth dwinkworth at att.net
Wed Jul 6 11:47:19 EDT 2011

Thoughts on this blog entry?
I wonder if Cisco will support BGP on ASA soon.. I know people have been asking for it.  It would be nice if it had something Netconf on it too...
The new ASA blade is coming out for Nexus I hear, anyone know how many virtual-firewalls it will support?  Juniper's SRX will do LSYS soon.. 32 per box.  That seems like a low number. Fortinet does thousands of thier VDOMs (virtual-firewalls) on a single unit...