[c-nsp] IPv6 neighbor table via SNMP

Tom Ammon tom.ammon at utah.edu
Mon Jul 11 12:39:03 EDT 2011

Hmmm...After generating some IPv6 traffic, then running the walk, it doesn't seem to know about this OID:

[root at marchingmenfs ~]# snmpwalk -v 2c -c xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx inscc-rtr-core-a1-2.redhorn CISCO-IETF-IP-MIB::cInetNetToMediaTable
Cannot find module (CISCO-IETF-IP-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
CISCO-IETF-IP-MIB::cInetNetToMediaTable: Unknown Object Identifier

When I look in the Cisco MIB locator for 12.2(33)SXI6 ( http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/MIBS/MainServlet?ReleaseSel=2554&PlatformSel=273&fsSel=35 ) , I don't see a CISCO-IETF-IP-MIB.

The closest I see is CISCO-IETF-IP-FORWARD-MIB, but trying that one yields the same results:

[root at marchingmenfs ~]# snmpwalk -v 2c -c xxxxxxxxxxxxx inscc-rtr-core-a1-2.redhorn CISCO-IETF-IP-FORWARD-MIB::cInetNetToMediaTable
Cannot find module (CISCO-IETF-IP-FORWARD-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
CISCO-IETF-IPFORWARD-MIB::cInetNetToMediaTable: Unknown Object Identifier