[c-nsp] IPv6 neighbor table via SNMP

Tom Ammon tom.ammon at utah.edu
Mon Jul 11 17:26:25 EDT 2011

Good call. Using the numeric OID works, so that confirms what the problem is.

I'm going to show some SNMP ignorance here, but how do I translate a name like CISCO-IETF-IP-MIB to a numeric OID? I have read through mib files before but have never been able to figure out how to translate them into a numeric OID. How do you find  this?

Tom