[c-nsp] Burned up 2790

Dale W. Carder dwcarder at wisc.edu
Fri Jul 15 14:36:53 EDT 2011

You can mix & match 3750 boxes and stack up to 9 of them together into
a virtual chassis.  The newer 3750X platform even has field replaceable
parts.

For your 2970, take a hard look at the capacitors.  They are of a vintage
when there was considerable problems across the industry:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capacitor_plague

Dale