[c-nsp] 1841 dumps to rommon only on power failure

Henry-Nicolas Tourneur hntourneur at autempspourmoi.be
Mon Jul 18 05:50:51 EDT 2011

I would say: your issue sounds to be physical not software related.
Probably there's some weird happening on your power circuit when it goes
down, otherwise you should have the same issue with the power switch.
Since it's hard to say what happens when your power source goes down, it'll
be hard for us to tell you the exact cause.

You should try to reproduce the conditions of the power cut, if the power
switch doesn't work, try shutting down your fuse, if possible.
When you succeed to reproduce the conditions, try moving your router to
another location and see if it behave the same way.
If it does, then your router might be faulty, if it doesn't, then you might
have an issue with your power circuit.

Hope it helps,