[c-nsp] sup2T software & release notes have hit

Kevin Graham kgraham at industrial-marshmallow.com
Wed Jul 20 11:53:19 EDT 2011

On Jul 19, 2011, at 1:38 PM, Nick Hilliard <nick at foobar.org> wrote:

> Have you considered the monumental task of making NX-OS or XR work with older linecards?  Or even IOS-XE?

Absolutely -- that's my point. I'm surprised by bringing a new software model to the 2T given that it's game over for the 6500. However, given the effort, XE makes the least sense. (Unless the "userland IOS" encapsulation is relatively easy, in which case I would have expected it on  high-end ISR's first).