[c-nsp] 1841 dumps to rommon only on power failure

Vinny Abello vinny at abellohome.net
Fri Jul 22 11:30:22 EDT 2011

Thanks... I'm going to try and reproduce it this weekend. It's actually connected to an APC power distribution bar. That thing actually boots up itself before supplying power to the ports so it's not like there is suddenly a jolt of power coming from the utility when it's restored. I still have a feeling it has something to do with how long it's been without power, but I'm not sure why. I'll try to narrow it down and post back any findings to the list in case it helps someone in the future.

- -Vinny