[c-nsp] QoS question

Muhammad Atif Jauhar atif.jauhar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 14:15:53 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I am new to QoS technology. I have one question:

I have below connectivity and configuration example:

Client -- Switch-1 -- Router-1 --- Router-2 --- Network Cloud --- Server

Router-1 & Router-2 are managed by me.
Switch-1 is not managed by me.

Router-1 has configured for QoS marking on interface with Switch-1 and
Bandwidth management QoS configuration is configured on interface with
Router-2.
In Router-1 we didn't marking traffic from Client to Server in QoS
configuration.

I have question: Is there any way in Router-1 or Router-2 to observe traffic
from Client toward Server is come under which QoS queue.

--
Regards,

Muhammad Atif Jauhar
(+60-10-2155076)