[c-nsp] QoS question

Derick Winkworth dwinkworth at att.net
Fri Jul 29 11:27:06 EDT 2011

You might be able to figure it out with "show ip cache verbose flow" which requires you to enable "ip flow ingress" on the interfaces in question...
You will see in there a byte for TOS.  You might be able to infer from this how the traffic is getting marked/classified and thus what queue it egresses...

Derick Winkworth

CCIE #15672 (RS, SP), JNCIE-M #721

http://blinking-network.blogspot.com