[c-nsp] IPv6 BGP on IOS-XR

Scott Granados scott at granados-llc.net
Thu Jul 28 14:56:22 EDT 2011

So I could be way way off here so take with many grains of salt.
    Can't speak for IPV6 but with V4 they use an A / B peering arrangement
for customer links.  Are you sure you're announcing your routes to the
correct peer?  If they do IPV6 with a single address then sorry for the
misdirection but with IPV4 they definitely use a pair of sessions.