[c-nsp] IP SLA on redundant backhauls

Jeferson Guardia jefersonf at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 15:55:43 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have the following scenario

ISP --- link A  ------  CE
      ---- link B   -----

I have a lot of voice traffic on this backhaul.. The problem is that when a
circuit has problems in terms of (errors incrementing) but circuit doesnt go
down at all, ospf is stable but voice is not reliable to be routed thru that
circuit.

I want to deploy a IP SLA application to evaluate jitter/loss every 10
seconds and In case there are CRC errors etc. I want to stop routing traffic
out of that circuit for a while.. What would you recommend in terms of IP
SLA and that redundant backhaul setup I have with OSPF ?

Regards,