[c-nsp] IP SLA on redundant backhauls

Ziv Leyes zivl at gilat.net
Mon Jun 13 03:23:17 EDT 2011

I've performed a google search for ip sla + eem, and I've found something that may help you

http://fatalerror.info/index.php?o=889&l=3

This article explains how to create an ip sla and a eem script that reacts to the ip sla and changes the default route to another provider.
That's not exactly what you need, but with a bit of tweaking you can change it to suit your needs.

HTH,
Ziv