[c-nsp] VSS - Horror stories, show-stoppers, other personal experience?

Bradley Williamson bwilliamson at eatel.com
Fri Jun 17 09:15:28 EDT 2011

I just spent the better part of my day splitting a vss.

I think it works well for the most part. Fail over works well. It Is easy to manage. MEC is nice too.

We tried it in an Multicast environment, and it was too resource limited for what we were doing. If you are not doing much multicast (300+ channels) then it should work well for you.

Sent from my iPad