[c-nsp] SLA newbie question...

Ali Khurram mr.ali.khurram at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 09:54:36 EDT 2011

Hi,

All the open systems mentioned before are great to use and I have used them all at work. Some were implemented by myself, others were already there. I will recommend using DUDE it's what u really after, excellent monitoring with all the options of high end monitoring tools just depend upon you how much time you will like to spend on setting up basic & extra options

Regards,

Ali Khurram
Ugl Network administrator
It's all about Community