[c-nsp] URL Filter problem

Rama Darbha rdarbha at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 14:13:45 EDT 2011

Scott,

I would open a case with TAC.

But before you do that, double check to make sure that your
certificate is correct. Other than that, the error can also come from
the router not being in the Trend database. Which generally indicates
that the router was not registered properly with the license.

TAC can get the case to licensing if the issue is with the license.

Regards,
Rama