[c-nsp] Replacement for 3550-12T being used as a router - IPv6 related

Mack McBride mack.mcbride at viawest.com
Thu Mar 10 13:42:12 EST 2011

The next step up from the 3560/3750 is the 4948E with the IP Base image should
do what you want (OSPFv3 may require the Advanced IP image).
It will probably be a little more expensive than the 3560/3750.
This switch is limited 57K routes which is more than you probably want in OSPF.
The step beyond that in routes is the ME 6500.
There is also the ASR1002 which is probably beefier than what you need.

Mack McBride
Network Architect