[c-nsp] IOS XR BGP error: parent address family not initialized

John Neiberger jneiberger at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 13:02:58 EST 2011

That's it! I'm still not able to get the rest of the config working
yet, but we're getting closer. This is a bit tricky. I think we'll
figure it out eventually.  I'm trying to get a receiver in one VRF on
a router to be able to join a source that is coming in on a different
VRF on that router. The IOS XR configuration guide says to use the
Multicast VPN Extranet Routing feature, but I think the guide assumes
a clueful engineer with a bit more experience. I'm too new to IOS XR
to be called clueful.