[c-nsp] Nexus equipment in corporate networks

Ryan Hughes rshughes at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 17:05:08 EST 2011

i personally think the biggest benefit to using vdc is to separate the
configurations from a management standpoint.

it's very much like using contexts on an ASA - where you can separate and
isolate problematic configurations. that being said - if your team can
support vrf - that's a very valid approach as well much like maintaining a
firewall with multiple interfaces. the features vary based on the ops team
supporting the device - to each its own if you will.

just my $.02

ryan