[c-nsp] ace layer7 probes towards .aspx 2002 IIS serveres

robbie.jacka at regions.com robbie.jacka at regions.com
Tue Mar 22 15:44:46 EDT 2011

i'm at least moderately certain that you can't do rfc3546-style extensions
in an https probe, at least on a2(3.1) or a4(1). as for http:

probe https PROBE-HTTPS-ASPX
  port 80
  interval 10
  faildetect 2
  passdetect interval 10
  passdetect count 6
  receive 2
  request method get url /heartbeat.aspx
  expect status 200 399
  header Host header-value "example.com"
  open 2

--
robbie

             "Irina Arsenieva"
             <ecralar at hotmail.
             Sent by:                  "Arne Larsen  / Region Nordjylland"
             cisco-nsp-bounces         <arla at rn.dk>,
             @puck.nether.net          <cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net>
                                                                        cc

             03/19/2011 12:56                                      Subject
             PM                        Re: [c-nsp] ace layer7 probes
                                       towards .aspx 2002 IIS serveres

"Host" header in case of HTTP GET, RFC3546-style "server_name" in Client
Hello in case of HTTPS?
HTH
Rgds
Alex