[c-nsp] MPLS on Nexus 7000

Mack McBride mack.mcbride at viawest.com
Wed Mar 23 14:33:26 EDT 2011

Until there is a firm release date and guaranteed shipping is less
than 2 weeks you can't really believe anything from anyone.
That is just a key rule of project management.
Release dates slip but once they are inside the 2 week window you
can pretty well count on it leaving the door.
For hardware 2 weeks means it has already left Asia for the US.
Boats aren't quick :P
Personally, I don't believe it till I have it on my desk.

Mack