[c-nsp] Duplicate the packets

Ambedkar Podeti p.ambedkar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 03:04:43 EDT 2011

Hi, I want to implement the HOT-STANDBY in my network . For this i dont want
lose even a single packet, so i have implemented NATing, in which i am
translating the particular address to broadcast as below:

 "ip nat inside source static udp 172.xx.xx.255 9999 172.xx.xx.1 9999
extendable no-alias"

in which the data is coming on 172.xx.xx.1 and translating to
172.xx.xx.255.

But just i want to translate to 2 to 3 packets only instead of broadcast.

So, Please suggest some solution w.r.t. NATing or if u have any other
solution.

Thanks in advance, bye.
Ambedkar.