[c-nsp] Duplicate the packets

Ambedkar Podeti p.ambedkar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 05:14:02 EDT 2011

Yeah broadcast is still a single packet but i dont want to send the same
packet to whole VLAN or all hosts in that LAN. Can i define the particular
IP addresses to which the data has to go ??

I can do Application based but i dont want to depend on the application. If
possible i would prefer in the SWITCH/ROUTER.

Thanks, bye.