[c-nsp] Serial lead

Doug McIntyre merlyn at geeks.org
Wed Mar 30 00:12:37 EDT 2011

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 12:51:40PM +0100, Gary Smith wrote:
> On 29/03/2011 12:48, Aled Morris wrote:
> > me too
> >
> > but when connected to a FreeBSD laptop it does send break so it must be a
> > driver limitation

> If anyone is using a driver under OSX, could you let me know what it is?
> Googling didn't seem to bring up anything other than the one I'm already
> using.

Its even an *ancient* driver issue. Prolific fixed the bug ages ago,
but the buggy driver keeps staying around, and around, and around.

There's an opensource PL2303 OSX driver on Sourceforge that works fine.
Uninstall the ancient prolific driver, and use that one. No problems then.
Or even get the one from Prolific's TW site, but the sf.net one is
easier to find.