[c-nsp] customer facing edge switch reccomendation?

Mike mike-cisconsplist at tiedyenetworks.com
Thu Mar 31 14:26:22 EDT 2011

Hello,

	I will have some customers on copper and fiber and I am interested in
learning about what cisco switch would offer me port based QoS / rate
limiting / QinQ vlan stacking. I don't want IP only qos - I want to be
able to say '45 megs in and out, period' no matter the traffic type. I'd
also like to be able to apply more than 1 802.1q tag but this isn't a
strict requirement. Can anyone suggest anything in the reasonable price
ballpark that could be used for this application?

Thanks.