[c-nsp] where is mac address for a 1720?

Joel M Snyder Joel.Snyder at Opus1.COM
Wed May 11 12:15:15 EDT 2011

>> I would take the mac address of some device on the other side of the
>> world, or another 1720 that would not be placed on the same lan and just
>> clone that one,
>
> I did make up a random mac though I'm not sure if certain bits must be
> turned on or off.

Heck, turn 'em all on.  Improves connectivity too, as packets with all
48 bits set in the MAC address seem to go further.

jms
--
Joel M Snyder, 1404 East Lind Road, Tucson, AZ, 85719
Senior Partner, Opus One       Phone: +1 520 324 0494