[c-nsp] off-topic NMS Suggestion

omar parihuana omar.parihuana at gmail.com
Tue May 17 22:38:33 EDT 2011

Hi List,

Please could you suggest me a NMS for WAN/LAN? the WAN is a MPLS/VPN (300
remote offices)  and the Switching is a campus LAN (aprox 1000 Network
Devices) and three remote buildings (aprox Network 200 devices in each
building). Before I tried Cisco Works but I faced some issues; HP Openview
was difficult also. We need a easy web interface for monitoring and
reporting (unfortunately no open source solutions are accepted).

Thank you for your suggestions.

Rgds.

--
Omar E.P.T