[c-nsp] off-topic NMS Suggestion

Daniel Lacey daniel_p_lacey at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 23:00:57 EDT 2011

The best NMS solutions are open source. (My opinion... :-)
You can get paid support if that is the issue, from installation to
on-going configuration support.
You should investigate what support teams are using to monitor large
networks.
Papa John's for example monitors 3400 locations requiring only one
person on duty.... Open source NMS...

You will save a ton of money as well...