[c-nsp] off-topic NMS Suggestion

Ziv Leyes zivl at gilat.net
Wed May 18 05:46:44 EDT 2011

+1 for the open source!
There are OpenNMS, Zenoss, and a lot of others, and if you really want to pay, you can get an overall support from some of them, from the very first implementation as well as ongoing support.

Commercially talking, I've seen Solarwinds have nice user-friendly product family named Orion, there are a few nice tools, it's built on a modular base, so you can buy only one, or integrate few of them.
And is not really expensive, prices are reasonable.
Ziv