[c-nsp] PWE3 suggestions?

Mike mike-cisconsplist at tiedyenetworks.com
Wed May 18 16:51:57 EDT 2011

Hi all,

	I have an adtran TA5000 and it's got a 32 port t1 card that does
pseudowire. Adtran itself can't seem to give me any usage guidelines or
examples using anything for pwe3 other than their own (non-desireable)
mx480 product. We want to have a 7200 or something else in the cisco
family that can take t1's over pseudowire and route and such but we are
having a hard time figuring this out. Is there anyone who has PWE3
experience or can reccomend something in the cisco family we might use
here? We don't need gigabits per second, just something we can aggregate
subscribers on pseudowire t1's.

Thanks.

Mike-