[c-nsp] need good recommendation for isp gateway nat bgp pbr

Brian Roche brian at bcctv.net
Thu May 26 12:20:12 EDT 2011

Nick,

Thanks for the advice.  I understand the model is limited but it looks
like it is geared towards a network of our size.  We're just accepting
default from the upstream providers so not too worried about the size
of the routing table.  Mostly concerned if there are NAT/PBR/BGP
limitations.

Thanks again,
Brian